In order to label a data record manually you need to follow the next steps:
- Go to the task details screen, by pressing task details button
- Go to the data records section.
- Press Start Labelling button.
- The next data record to label will be loaded on the screen.
- In order to assign a label to the current data record, you need to select a sentence from the data record fields which contain an outer border (specified in the data record template to be used in classification).
- In the popup select a label from the list or create a new one.
- You assign multiple sentences to a label repeating steps 5 and 6.
- Press Save button to load the next data record
Exclude a data record
In the situation where the data record doesn't contain relevant data to classify, or be included in the classification process, the data record should be excluded. In order to exclude the data record:
- Press Exclude button
- Select an exclusion reason from the dropdown box. If the dropdown is empty check how to create to create exclusion reasons.
- Add some notes if required
- Press Yes